Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Homemade Baby Powder
















Homemade Baby Powder

I have not long finished whipping up a batch of my sister Kimmie's Lavender and Rose Baby Powder. I purchased some stainless steel icing shakers from the kitchen section in the supermarket to put the powder in. The mesh in the lid of the shaker stops the lavender and rose petals from falling through. You just get the soft scented powder. I decorated them with cute stickers/decals. I have given them away to all the new mums that I know for their beautiful bubbas. They were so happy with their gift. It smells so dreamy! My family have all started to use it as well. My girls love it and it smells divine. There are no nasty chemicals also - which has to be good! The recipe for the talc is available on her blog. http://theserendipitycafe.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails