Saturday, November 14, 2009

Baked Brie with Sundried Tomatoes.







I found this great warm Dip on one of my favourite food Blogs Closet Cooking-http://closetcooking.blogspot.com/
As I am a huge fan of cheese, I thought I would give it a try. I wasn't disappointed, delicious!
Baked Brie with Sundried Tomatoes.
Ingredients:
1 round of Brie (rind removed and cut into cubes)
2 tablespoons of sundried tomatoes in oil (chopped and drained of oil)
1 clove of garlic(grated)
1 teaspoon of fresh thyme(chopped)
pepper to taste
Directions:
1. Mix everything.
2. Transfer to a small ramacin. (The mixture should fill the dish to the brim as it will shrink when baked)
3. Bake in a peheated oven 160 degrees until the brie is melted and starts to bubble, about 20-30 minutes.
Serve warm straight from the oven with crackers, heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails